Understanding and soothing my stomach, 28 days to get there!
Dates, registrations and prices
- Start date: 12 October 2023
- Price : 350 Euros
- Promotional price until 1 October with the code “OCTOBRE28” : 250 Euros
- The digestive system
- How foods affect our bodies
- The impact of food on our minds
- The signals from our body
- Family influences our eating habits
- Digestive problems
- Knowing how to :
- Express our needs and emotions through movement and breathing
- Listen and interpret the language of our tummy
- Cook simply and deliciously
- Eat with pleasure
- 5 to 7 short educational videos per week
- Interesting material on food analysis: a new way of decoding your food
- 1 to 2 weekly zoom sessions to combine theory and practice
- Invitation to join our Facebook group
- For anyone who wants to understand and improve their relationship with food, digestion and the interaction between well-being and emotion…
- Just a strong desire to take care of your tummy, your health in general and your feelings!
A letter to my tummy
You bloat, you ask me for sugar, you hurt, you hold on to every gram of food I eat, you’re not flat, you won’t fit into my trousers, you talk to me in an incomprehensible language , you rumble in meetings, and you can’t digest restaurant-meals!
Please tell me what’s up!
You remind me of my grandmother, especially when I hide you in a girdle. You scold me like my mother when I take too much whipped cream, you’re old and flabby in the eyes of my children.
The more I want to train you, the more you show up! What are your instructions for use?
Perhaps it’s time to pick up a dictionary and decode the language of your tummy?
A new programme to revolutionize your relationship with your stomach and your belly! Welcome to our Soft Challenge!
The programme is divided into 4 parts (one per week):
- Week 1 : the basics of food (foods that heat or cool, the 5 flavors, creating energy, eating well and enjoying yourself…)
- Week 2 : emotions, beliefs, instant gratification, our family ties, EFT (a tool for overcoming blockages), movement and breathing
- Week 3 : a detailed study of foods such as cereals, pulses, fruit, vegetables and herbs and their effects on our body-mind; when and how to eat them according to our intrinsic needs
- Week 4 : a playful encounter in our kitchens (how to cut, cook, invent)