Adopt the Petit Ventre Heureux lifestyle
Joyful, Simple and Accessible to all !
Care of yourself, your body, your mind, nature, care of others.
A world that takes care to understand its stomach!
I imagine a world that takes care of the microbiota in its belly.
I imagine a world that takes care to understand that this microbiota depends on the health of nature, the macrobiota.
I imagine a world that wants to feed and cook.
I imagine a world that cooks plant-based, healthy, with love and respect!
My name is Isabella Obrist. I created Petit Ventre Heureux to help build this world.
For this I went to a hotel management school, I studied Traditional Chinese Medicine, Feng Shui, shiatsu, « Five Element Cooking”
For this I have created courses and trainings and our wonderful vegetable teas, our “Energy Potions”
Lots of pillars to create this caring world!
Isabella Obrist, CEO of Petit Ventre Heureux.
The Petit Ventre Heureux pillars
I offer you a range of possibilities to make your belly happier while respecting Mother Earth :
- Online courses and books to understand how our digestive system works.
- Online courses and cookbooks to discover, love and cook vegetables, legumes, cereals, fruits… that Mother Earth offers us in abundance.
- Online courses and books with explanations of how our bodies and minds connect.
- Infusions with vegetables, spices and herbs to warm the stomach and digest food and emotions well, our “Energy Potions”.
- A herbal tea for the woman who supports and safeguards her Yin, “My feminine cocoon”.
- Spice blends to make our everyday cooking more tasty, colorful, fun, simple and inspiring.
- “Five flavors cooking” classes, age-old and particular knowledge to support and regain well-being.
I invite you to my kitchen to put your belly in the center !
Discovering Energy Potions
Petit Ventre Heureux - Values of well-being and sharing
Petit Ventre Heureux’ s Energy Potions are made from organic foods
Our raw material comes from land cultivated organically and as much as possible in France and Europe.
In particular, we are associated with BioCambrésis and Lemberona, integration companies which grow and dry vegetables and herbs at low temperatures.
The packaging of our products is done in the ESAT of Saint Germain en Laye, employing people with disabilities.
All packaging used is biodegradable, compostable and their source comes from European forests.