We work with Bio Cambrésis for several reasons:
- Bio Cambrésis is a reinsertion company
- It grows the raw materials on site
- It dries vegetables at low temperature
- It is a social economy employer and an activity at the service of people and the environment.
Bio Cambrésis is a socially useful company managed as an association. It defends the vision of an economy at the service of mankind and an activity that respects the environment.
The activities developed by Bio Cambrésis are aimed at people who are furthest from employment and are designed to enable them to:
- Acquire behaviors that help them to escape from marginality and gradually integrate into the working forces
- Establish a life and career plan with them and give them the means to achieve it
- Discover their professional skills, which will be developed through work and training.
Every year, Bio Cambrésis takes in almost a hundred people (some of them RSA recipients on fixed-term integration contracts), including around fifty people working on organic market gardening and agri-food production.
They all benefit from a vocational integration programme and socio-professional support.
For the packaging of our products, we work with the ESAT of Saint Germain-en-Laye, which employs people with disabilities.
The ESAT plays a vital role in our society because it is essential that all people can find a place. Society can be compared to a body: all the parts make the whole functional.
United Kitchens, the cradle of responsible eating in France, is home to innovative and committed food concepts.
Since 2021, United Kitchens has made a greater commitment by taking over the catering and events space at the Château de Nanterre to turn it into a place where people can meet and talk about responsible food
Mize en boîte
Mizenboite is a Breton company that helps us in our quest for ecology and beauty!
Our manufacturer is committed to:
- Using vegetable-based ink
- Work with partners who respect the environment, particularly when it comes to printing your documents (recycled paper or paper from sustainably managed forests FCS, ecological and vegetable-based inks, etc) without sending you a paper copy
- Save on office printing by using our printer wisely, using both sides of the paper and recycling as scrap paper
- Optimize travel for ourselves and our partners by promoting teleworking, telephone and video conferencing
Build an ecological relationship by making dematerialized documents available.
Le Quai des Possibles
The Quai des Possibles is an optimistic collective for an ecological and solidarity-based transition.
The Quai des Possibles is a « third-party centre » dedicated to the social and responsible economy, located in Saint-Germain-en-Laye in the former Grande Ceinture station, which has now been renovated. You can get there by taking the T13 and getting off at the Lisière Pereire stop.